We are pleased to inform you that CIWEC Foundation (CF) has now been registered as an NGO. The Foundation shall primarily focus in the following key areas for long term sustainability and overall impact:
- Providing Rabies vaccines / treatment free of cost to marginalized / needy people.
- Providing Frost Bite treatment to Nepali trekking guides who are not able to afford the treatment.
- Providing other health care to marginalized / needy people.
- Providing health care and other logistical support during natural disasters.
- Organizing / participating in Health Camps directly or through other partners.
- Providing at least one Scholarship for PCL / bachelors degree to a meritorious deserving student either in nursing or paramedic once in every 3 years.
- Promoting arts and crafts created by differently abled school children below the age of 16.
- Education on hygiene, first aid and basic health care to different groups in school.
- Tree plantations
- Promoting preservation of heritage sites in partnership with other reliable agencies.
The aforementioned activities shall be rolled out on phase wise manner based on priorities and availability of funds. We will be focusing on Rabies vaccines and Frost Bite Treatment for needy and underprivileged people for now. The CF shall primarily be funded through donation collected from well wishers.
Name of Account – CIWEC Foundation
Bank – Nepal Investment Bank LTD.
Acc No: 03601040259491
Swift Code: NIBL NP KT
P.O.Box 3412, Lazimpat, Kathmandu, Nepal